Welcome to the Alumni Association
All graduates of the Faculty are members of the Alumni Association. Through the Association, those who wish may become actively involved in Faculty and University life in wide variety of ways.
Currently, the Association
- offers an annual scholarship and a bursary to students
- offers a Mentoring Program to graduating students to help ease their entry to employment
- provides a FaceBook page for Alumni to contact one another and exchange information, photos etc. [insert address]
- advocates sound social policy as appropriate
- provides an educational workshop to the community in conjunction with the spring Annual Meeting
- honours current students and Alumni who have made outstanding contributions to the Faculty and/or profession
In addition, many Alumni serve as volunteer Field Instructors or Sessional Instructors, participate in curriculum reviews and the selection of new teaching faculty; participate in Faculty governance; and contribute financially to the Faculty.
If you would like more information about how to become involved, please contact the FSW Alumni Office.
Telephone: (416) 978-4437